1. Small quality and light weight.
2. Wide working voltage range: the input voltage can work normally at 170-264V.
3, safe, high.
4. Excellent power switch: 5-10 seconds of high-power power supply control circuit design, can well complete the current detection of switching power supply, the output results of the advantages of high-power power (especially output voltage source, which can output voltage source). will cause light decay).
5. Protection function: short circuit, overcurrent and overheating protection.
6 Reduce input and output connections (outside design) and waterproof indoors). The rain-proof power supply adopts high-strength, high-strength rain-proof input and output connections, which can be installed anywhere (not installed anywhere), and can be installed anywhere (this product structure) wire.
7. When the load rate is too large, the power supply will be protected. At this time, the abnormal situation of interruption should occur and reduce.
New in two years
|Product Name||Model||Volume (Length, Width|
and Height MM)
|LED slim power supply||60W (12V/24V)||160*40*32||0.2||170-264VAC|
|LED slim power supply||120W (12V/24V)||188*47*38||0.26||170-264VAC|
|LED slim power supply||150W (12V/24V)||188*47*38||0.35||170-264VAC|
1. The input voltage should be connected within the specified working voltage range (input voltage 220VAC).
2. It is strictly forbidden to use it in a high temperature environment. The power supply should have a good heat dissipation space and environment.
3. It is strictly forbidden to install the power supply on flammable items (such as wood products, flammable plastics, etc.), and keep away from gas stations or places where fireworks are prohibited.
1. Strictly follow the wiring position indicated by the power output terminal, the wiring should be firm, and make sure that the output wire is not reversed (input “220VAC” is connected to the mains, output “+” is connected to the positive pole of the load, and “-” is connected to the negative pole of the load).
2. Before power-on, use a multimeter to check whether the line voltage is consistent with the working voltage (working voltage 220VAC) before closing.
3. The power supply should be installed vertically and firmly (you can hang the power supply vertically in a place where wiring is convenient, and the cover should be covered to prevent water from entering).
If this product is what you are looking for, just feel free to request a quote.
Please be sure the information you fill in is correct, otherwise we will not be able to contact you in time. Your personal information will be kept in privacy, and your email will be replied within 24 hours.